Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 News

Contact me at :  artymudder@gmail.com or messages on Facebook.

I have been painting and framing and delivering works to several art galleries and art centers, some in Delaware, and one in PA.

Three paintings have been hanging in the Newark Arts Alliance juried show and that ends Friday Feb 27, 2015. The new show will then be put up the following week.
I was pleased to have sold a large mixed media painting at the Newark opening.

At the Chester County Art Association in PA, I have had three juried works hanging, since the beginning of 2015.

News:
 My new website at weebly.com has taken the place of my Wynn Breslin.com website which, unfortunately is still listed on Google search.

 Please look for the Weebly website in Google instead.

 I hope you will take a look at the paintings in galleries on my website there and make some comments --at least let me know that you have seen it!  
 I am learning to navigate my new Weebly.com website, so I will be changing paintings and information often now. 

Please check back, I will be adding more soon.  Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the new website.   Look for other info on Google.

More News:
 I am learning how to do Facebook, and have also uploaded photos of other paintings--oils, watercolors, mixed media, on that page.
 

To contact me, just leave a note on my facebook page, or email me at artymudder@gmail.com.  Keep in touch, its fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment