Sunday, November 3, 2013

THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED "THE WYNN BRESLIN FINE ART HOLIDAY SHOW 2013"

So many of you either responded or attended my show, that I am calling it a huge success.
It is always wonderful to see familiar faces, as well as new folks walking into the Breslin Studio Gallery.  I enjoyed your company. Remember: you are encouraged to pass on the invitations and info to friends and family. 

 "The Wedge" paintings, large and small were the favorite works, and they sold quickly. 
 There are a few " Wedge" seasonal paintings left, some small and some large. There are a few VERY LARGE for homes or offices with huge walls left.
  Not to worry, there are many framed watercolor, oil, acrylic pieces still available.  If you like Maine, you will see seascapes and landscapes painted to evoke those memorable moments and moods, too.  
 
There will not be another sale in 2013.

 You will be able to view my work when the time comes for  "Open Studio Days", which has been an annual event since 1976.  The Holiday Shows are not "annual" shows, due to many factors, especially weather.

  My website is still up, so you may want to have a look at some of those paintings, although many are sold now.(I do not know how to take them off that site yet.)  www.wynnbreslin.com

Until springtime, please email me or phone and let me know if you want stop by. I will respond back via phone or email as soon as I can.

 For those of you who came and purchased a Wynn Breslin original or limited print, I hope you are enjoying your paintings! 

 Best Wishes to all for a Happy Holiday Season.
 
Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment